What's new

Stocks are the best to trade

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ogma

please can anyone explain how to trade stocks? This is a sought-after topic
Thousands of books have been written on trading stocks so it's a bit hard to answer in a few sentences. Biggest difference between Forex and stocks is that you can view volume with stocks, and also levels where buy and sell orders are pending. Pros trade stocks using that info which is not available for Forex. With Forex you have to trade the charts through technical analysis and of course pay close attention to important news releases.

ogma

When trading stocks you need to setup ypurt chart with a rsi and macd
Not really true. Those can both be good, but you don't "need" to use any specific indicator. You just need to have a set game plan to follow instead of taking trades on a whim.

Mikeman

You mainly want to master price action (support/resitance/trend lines etc..)...after that, you can if you can use indicators for further confirmation/confluences.

Do analysis on higher time frames (H1/H4) and enter trades at lower time frames (15M/5M).

rstyles513

Take a look at the book Stock Market Almanac it will give you a historical and cyclical look at stocks just like commodities.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T PRICE OF STOCKS AFTER US ELECTIONS General Discussions 0
CapitalStreetFx CapitalStreetFx - Top 5 Stocks to Watch Out Today daily Updates Stocks and Indexes 0
M ESMA creates permissions for EU companies to trade stocks within post-Brexit UK Stocks and Indexes 0
C I love trading stocks & forex Stocks and Indexes 1
madgar29 General decent cheap stable dividend stocks Stocks and Indexes 0
JacobSenior Report The harmonic stytle of analysis on stocks Stocks and Indexes 1
H Which stocks and indexes are good? Stocks and Indexes 8
L Indicess and stocks trading⁰ Trading Systems and Strategies 3
F USD/JPY looks to snap four-day fall amid stocks pullback Interactive Forex Trading 0
G Why would investors still invest in stocks? Stocks and Indexes 5
T Thinking of shorting us stocks Stocks and Indexes 1
T Stocks open with sharp declines. Stocks and Indexes 0
T Stocks have turned back down Stocks and Indexes 0
J Sino-US agreement spreads out of bullish news, US stocks rose sharply, gold prices plunged General Discussions 2
J General Non-agricultural data unexpectedly better than expected US stocks rose overall Gold price high shock General Discussions 1
F Trump's impeachment case plunged 300 points through US stocks. Gold rose 20 dollars and oil price fell 3%. Focus on non-agricultural General Discussions 0
O Suggestion Stocks trading on MT4 Stocks and Indexes 17
F Forex News The Brexit draft is close to completion. The US dollar has risen by 180 points and the US dollar has fallen. US stocks have risen by 100 points and go General Discussions 0
F Non-agricultural good and bad, half dollar, 4 yin, US stocks rebounded, gold plunged 20 dollars, oil prices ended for 9 consecutive days. General Discussions 0
J General ADP data is not as expected, US stocks tumbled, gold prices returned to the $1,500 mark General Discussions 1
J General US stocks three major index rebounded strongly, gold prices plunged back to test 1,500 US dollars General Discussions 1
V Difference between stocks and forex Stocks and Indexes 26
S List of Stocks Stocks and Indexes 13
V foreign stocks Interactive Forex Trading 4
R What are the best days of the week to trade USD pairs? General Discussions 0
G does anyone have the best strategy for nas100? like a an indicator or something. not an EA Trading Systems and Strategies 0
A Best VPS service provider Forex VPS 0
I What should be the best forex paid VPS? Forex VPS 0
T the very best system of trading nAs100 Forex Education 0
G Forex News i have top best profitable strategies Stocks and Indexes 0
M Strategy Reliable and the best Trading Systems and Strategies 0
K SPIKE BOOM1000 best indocators to have on mt5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
T Best indicator sum up Forex Indicators and Tools 0
A BEST FUNDING TRADERS PROGRAM General Discussions 0
A Best Forex Broker For Trading Currency Forex Broker Reviews 3
K Indicator Best "Super-trend-hull"-indicator for MT 5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
E Manual trading and automated trading, which is the best Trading Systems and Strategies 1
P Profitable EA Which time frame is best Forex Education 0
I Can you give me the best tip to trading? General Discussions 5
N what is the current best EA on the market that is making profit Forex Indicators and Tools 0
R Best broker to use MT5? MetaTrader 0
K Indicator Best indicator for scalping - MT -5 -IND_Potential Entries With Alerts Forex Indicators and Tools 0
I Looking for the best broker to trade gold? General Discussions 3
V Which is best price action technique guys...? Between a trendline breakout strategy and reversal strategy. Forex Education 1
F Best brokers for gold (US resident) General Discussions 0
S Making money during pandemic, probably the best year for traders Making Income Online 0
S the best place to learn forex ever and thats online Forex Education 0
D forex indicator i hope this helps somebody ivee been locking for best indicator to work with and ill be posting roundom indicators to help some people Trading Systems and Strategies 1
F Best Forex Broker with High Leverage and Fast Withdrawal Forex Broker Reviews 0
Z Best place for stop losses Interactive Forex Trading 2