What's new

List of Stocks

smith

How and where can i find the List of stock sectors also i want the complete list of indexes. I found some list but
that doesn't give any components that included in that sector or index

Julmar

Maybe you have a look at your brokers stock list? every broker has its own list, and what you are able to trade...

AvesDiter

The list of compatible scripts posted on the XFP forum appears to be outdated

One of the more well known scripts LVs AL competitors is listed as being compatible with the MOD. However LV himself has withdrawn the script from circulation

I did try posting this question on the forum but nobody seemed to have an answer. This said I got my list of compatible scripts by trial and error

HTH

Okb1689

How and where can i find the List of stock sectors also i want the complete list of indexes. I found some list but
that doesn't give any components that included in that sector or index
Hello,
I have been screening all stocks NASDAQ, AMEX and NYSE including stocks option from finviz website.
You can screen the stock by selecting the Screener tab.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Website that has a list of Scammers so we can check in mass who to avoid Scam Alerts 4
ecryptom Trend Trading EA (list) Trading Systems and Strategies 2
K Suggestion List down those who scammed or at least tried to scam you Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
H EA Forex advisor misterious list Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
J Profitable EA Give Your List Recomm Profitable EA Forex Education 74
talhayousuf Bitcoin Users Email List | Bitcoin Users Email List Txt | Buy Bitcoin Email List Forex Education 0
P Forex News Interactive Brokers adds Unbalanced Butterfly to Strategy Builder "Pick List" Interactive Forex Trading 0
JacobSenior Report The harmonic stytle of analysis on stocks Stocks and Indexes 0
H Which stocks and indexes are good? Stocks and Indexes 2
L Indicess and stocks trading⁰ Trading Systems and Strategies 0
F USD/JPY looks to snap four-day fall amid stocks pullback Interactive Forex Trading 0
D Stocks are the best to trade Stocks and Indexes 4
G Why would investors still invest in stocks? Stocks and Indexes 3
T Thinking of shorting us stocks Stocks and Indexes 0
T Stocks open with sharp declines. Stocks and Indexes 0
T Stocks have turned back down Stocks and Indexes 0
J Sino-US agreement spreads out of bullish news, US stocks rose sharply, gold prices plunged General Discussions 2
J General Non-agricultural data unexpectedly better than expected US stocks rose overall Gold price high shock General Discussions 1
F Trump's impeachment case plunged 300 points through US stocks. Gold rose 20 dollars and oil price fell 3%. Focus on non-agricultural General Discussions 0
O Suggestion Stocks trading on MT4 Stocks and Indexes 17
F Forex News The Brexit draft is close to completion. The US dollar has risen by 180 points and the US dollar has fallen. US stocks have risen by 100 points and go General Discussions 0
F Non-agricultural good and bad, half dollar, 4 yin, US stocks rebounded, gold plunged 20 dollars, oil prices ended for 9 consecutive days. General Discussions 0
J General ADP data is not as expected, US stocks tumbled, gold prices returned to the $1,500 mark General Discussions 1
J General US stocks three major index rebounded strongly, gold prices plunged back to test 1,500 US dollars General Discussions 1
V Difference between stocks and forex Stocks and Indexes 24
V foreign stocks Interactive Forex Trading 4