What's new

Profitable EA Give Your List Recomm Profitable EA

4.00 star(s) 4 Votes
oh well.. back to decade when I was dreamed that i will success with a pieces of **** EA., end result is: puff, gone! wasted my hundred year.. they just a robot, they can't adaptive with future market..
you may use it but don't 100% trust, better u use as a reference to surf the market wave.
looks like you looking for a virus to infect the forex market which always have an anti-virus for it, so on.
My advise, look back at your self, your own best EA is in your head, learning, accept and believe it. you will be the greatest trader ( in your dream):X3:

The best way to make your dream comes true is just to wake up
i would say yes and no, because as a good trader you choose also often between many indicators and some are good sometimes and some are not depending on the situation. But in many indicators are good signals which good bots are looking for you automatic you not are able to look after all the time, so they give you an direction...the next thing is, that it depends also sometimes on the exact time you start or stop them to switch for the best moments not to watch all the time on your own, but they are very good helper in many cases in my opinion and with good settings they are doing their job also not bad...the point is that it is necessary to learn how to read the market anyway on your own to use them in the best way, because there are so much more than only martingale bots and if you know which instrument is the best for the right moment they can give you an independent life standard...try Hamilton on Gold for instance,...not bad either because of it's low movements, but perfect for a good setted bot.

i have all afglobal update, author af global is same on my country
but sorry, afglobal runn all cent account , to risk because martiangle system
try to use another provider ea, not afglobal, just my suggest

oh well.. back to decade when I was dreamed that i will success with a pieces of **** EA., end result is: puff, gone! wasted my hundred year.. they just a robot, they can't adaptive with future market..
you may use it but don't 100% trust, better u use as a reference to surf the market wave.
looks like you looking for a virus to infect the forex market which always have an anti-virus for it, so on.
My advise, look back at your self, your own best EA is in your head, learning, accept and believe it. you will be the greatest trader ( in your dream):X3:

The best way to make your dream comes true is just to wake up
but I'm not agree with you,
on 2018 more than 85% of trades on financial markets, done with robots.

https://www.fxblue.com/users/jonyluwondo/printable
View attachment 2249 View attachment 2250 View attachment 2251
my margin very a little with DMA broker under MiFid, soo my position trade have limit by broker because leverage very tight limit with little margin :)
, but for me still enjoy , slowly make sure,
i am subscribe here samurai 12 month https://memberforex.com/store/?model_number=SamuraiEA12month

Hi Jhony, I see you finaly bough the EA, why did you choose this EA among all others offered in the same page?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.