What's new

I'm thinking of changing my broker, is it advisable Fam ?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Aramidey

Hi, I am thinking of changing my broker, anyone use IC Markets. What are their spreads on XAUSD and GBPJPY. How long does it take for withdrawals.

IC Markets are not as how they are, i use to trade with them at first the spreads and execution was good and good customer support but as i started trading it went from good to worst so i moved to FP Marktes.

Hi, I am thinking of changing my broker, anyone use IC Markets. What are their spreads on XAUSD and GBPJPY. How long does it take for withdrawals.
IF you find your broker is not useful or helpful then its time to move to another broker its okay to keep changing broker till you find a suitable one for you.

Its your choice man, if you don't like your broker or if their seem like a fake broker it is good to change from one broker to another broker.

But its because you do not see any profit check properly if its because of your broker or it is because of your trading skill. Have a valid reason on why your jumping to another broker.

I use oanda, they have reasonable spread (except in news), no minimum account and you can buy microlots and even smaller. There's some slippage that can get pretty infuriating and sometimes you see clearly the price crossing your TP and if it was close it doesn't trigger and that drives pretty mad but those are the only problems I've seen so far.

Hello, i too us IC market and i really love them, they don't manipulate prices like other brokers do. They also offer ECN account with very little commissions.
I would definitely recommend them.

there is FXTM which is good interms of deposit and withdrawal, but the spread may get high on high volatility times, I use "keytomarkets" which is pretty good.

Choosing a good broker is not an easy task in this market. There are so many scam or fake brokers in the forex market. If you are new in this market, you should choose that kind of broker who can teach you all the basics of forex like low spreads, high leverage and many more things. I am trading with TP Global FX. I choose them because they give me low spreads which is 0.01 pips. Their leverage is higher than many other brokers in the market. You can also try their demo account to know about their trading style. They have 56 pairs of FX. Overall, I like them for their all facilities and easy trading method.

Have you tried Tickmill broker ? Their Pro account have fast execution and deposit and withdrawal using online payment is also quite fast

I have tried XM broker but, their spread is quite wide

IF your are not able to gain anything from the broker and if your feel its a scam broker that it is a good idea in changing your current broker. But choosing a broker is going to be task to complete.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.