What's new

Profitable EA Is there anyone using Budak Ubat v1.5

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

usmanlaghari11

Is there someone using Budak ubat EA.. What were your experienc?
I was thinking if we at least watch out market and EA working from time to time, it will give a decent profit.

I have tried it, but doesnt help with regular profits, some days it will generate profit and once it gives you bad trade all your profits will washed

I tested the ea with real ticks. Its result is disappointed to me like martingale strategy. Let me know if im wrong.

I tested the ea with real ticks. Its result is disappointed to me like martingale strategy. Let me know if im wrong.
How did you tested this EA, i normally test EA in MT4, but seems it doesnt gived accurate data, could you suggest me to test EA other than MT4

I am planning to use it while also monitoring its performance so that in strong trending market, it is not placing trades against it...

Would that be fine.

What EA would you recommend me to use which is proven to be safe / profitable

it always depends on what you want. There are many EA that make 1-5% a month with small risk but with at least capital 30K. Also there are many who make more than 1-5% a month but then far more capital is needed. Sorry, there is no EA with a warranty.

That comes down to the capital you put and what you expect. Put your money in the bank then you get best 1% a year. Make fund or stocks is all possible in the year profit or loss. So everyone has to decide for themselves and test it in the demo for at least 1 year.

That comes down to the capital you put and what you expect. Put your money in the bank then you get best 1% a year. Make fund or stocks is all possible in the year profit or loss. So everyone has to decide for themselves and test it in the demo for at least 1 year.
wow....:LOL: a year for testing.... i think it's too long.

Hello volks

Now i have to test de Ubat 1.72 from 2019 till today. It is very triki. Whit 200 Euro at cent Accoount tehn you have 20K. The problem are the rigth Lot size and the right martingale. I have test EurUSD 0.1 Lot and 1.45MM ist works DD it is 60%, Then EurJAP 0.05 Lot and 1.45MM DD it is 60% it is not eyasy to trade.
Have anyone other settings wher i can test.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.