What's new

It's better to manually trade or robot trade

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote
I think it is better to trade manually. If you want to trade, you have to create money management and risk management. If I trade with robots, I become overconfident, which is very harmful to trading. So I like to trade manually.

imho it is safer to trade manually... the only problem I see is when you want to scalp the market... then a well coded EA can help you

In my experience all Ea's need manual intervention at some point, so I prefer learning the art of trading than relying on Ea's

Manual trading is much better because you don't need to have a higher balance and to avoid losses, you build various money and risk management skills.

I prefer using manual trading over an EA because an EA requires a higher balance, and with manual trading, consistent profit is possible with various money and risk management skills.

I personally feel better trading manually because robot trade requires a higher balance, and it is not 100% profitable.

Whereas manual trading depends on trading skills & strategy, and consistent profit is possible.

Why do you prefer robot trading more? With me, I prefer manual trading because I like being in full control of my trading.

I prefer trading manually because I'm a beginner, and trading manually can help me develop money management and risk management skills.

And most traders avoid trading with robots because it requires a higher balance and does not completely provide consistent profits.

Automated. If you have a winning strategy why not convert it to a ea so you can do other things and still make money. Also note that a ea can trade 24/7 while a human cant so this could mean more profits.

It's better to manually trade or robot trade in these two means
EA would be better as emotions like greed and feed not involved. However very difficult to find a good EA as they stop working after a while as markets conditions change.,
I have found many EA using risky strategies like Martingale, GRIS etc which are doomed to fail. Avoid those type of EAs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.