What's new

Jacaranda ea

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes
This EA is running on default settings. I run it for first 3 weeks and my acc profited from 1.8k to 13k. After that wiped off yesterday. I need the MQ4 for this EA so I can access the lot size management. Anyone can pm me the MQ4? The lot size is totally wrong:
0.01-0.01-0.03-0.09-0.27-and so on.
When market is under correction, this EA will have 8 orders in the chart and the lot size can go up to 143 lots. Imagine if the market doesn’t go to that direction. U will blow your account which what happened to me.

This EA is running on default settings. I run it for first 3 weeks and my acc profited from 1.8k to 13k. After that wiped off yesterday. I need the MQ4 for this EA so I can access the lot size management. Anyone can pm me the MQ4? The lot size is totally wrong:
0.01-0.01-0.03-0.09-0.27-and so on.
When market is under correction, this EA will have 8 orders in the chart and the lot size can go up to 143 lots. Imagine if the market doesn’t go to that direction. U will blow your account which what happened to me.
You should be making a withdrawal each time it doubles the funds so that when it blows the account you can take money from there and continue

You should be making a withdrawal each time it doubles the funds so that when it blows the account you can take money from there and continue
Actually my acc started with 12k, then I used an EA called Freedom EA which blew my acc till 1.8k. Then I use jacaranda EA and profit till 13k. Then I blew it off again.. so disappointing.

Try this
AUDCAD
AUDUSD
CADCHF
EURAUD
EURCHF
EURGBP
EURJPY
EURUSD
GBPAUD
GBPJPY
GBPUSD
NZDJPY
NZDUSD
USDCAD
USDCHF
USDJPY
XAUUSD
Tf H1

Attachments

• Jacaranda.ex4
    37.1 KB · Views: 36
WHAT STRATEGY IS THIS
Dear all,

Do u have Jacaranda ea? Kindly share if u have or similar ea:

Account: 1114848
PW: tues1996
Server: Pepperstone-Demo01

Thanks

J Loh
FROM WHERE DID YOU GET THIS LOGIN?,I ALSO GOT THE SAME BUT IAM LOOKING FOR GEUNINE SELLER

The pending orders are made as a hedge, in case the trade does not go in the initial direction. This ensures overall profit from the trade.
it is best you have a good equity and few pairs for best result.
i think the multiplication of the lot size is wrong. if u multiply by 3, ur acc need tons of cash to hang on. unless u are running on cent account. even i have a 10k cent account which also blew..

this ea is a very profitable ea, however the lot size exponential is wrong. it is now multiply by 3, if u multiply by 2, it would be able to sustain.. and maybe the gap is reduced.

A tip for everyone looking to test jacaranda EA. Consider this:
multiple 3:

Correct me if I’m wrong. Imagine if ur account only has 1k to play with, once your floating reaches lvl 8 or 9, and it doesn’t go that direction, kiss goodbye to your account. Small account don’t try. Big acc welcome! Use cent!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks