What's new

Jacaranda ea

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes
1:3000 is micro account on FBS
What higher lot its that blew your account
whatever it is, it still blew my account. and it started from 0.01 lot. imagine multiple by 3 and the correction wave is hanging for few days up to more than a week. the lot size keep increasing 3 times. i remember the highest lot size went up to 65.61 lot. thats crazy.. its totally wrong.

I've been monitoring one account that runs only gold with this Jacaranda EA and the growth is steady. There's no day the account doesn't make at least 50$ at most 400$.
Anybody who blows his account with this EA has the wrong settings. My opinion though.

I've been monitoring one account that runs only gold with this Jacaranda EA and the growth is steady. There's no day the account doesn't make at least 50$ at most 400$.
Anybody who blows his account with this EA has the wrong settings. My opinion though.

What settings do u have? Is there any specific settings or are u using default settings.

What settings do u have? Is there any specific settings or are u using default settings.

Hello, the EA runs in my friend's account and it cost 150$ for him to even share the settings and the version of the EA. From what I've understood from his settings on the EA after watching it for the past two weeks, if the EA open a sell trade and market goes up it will open a pending buy trade with a higher lot that will recover the losses from the sell trade and gain some profits depending on the market volatility. Also every trade the EA open has a tp and sl.

Hello, the EA runs in my friend's account and it cost 150$ for him to even share the settings and the version of the EA. From what I've understood from his settings on the EA after watching it for the past two weeks, if the EA open a sell trade and market goes up it will open a pending buy trade with a higher lot that will recover the losses from the sell trade and gain some profits depending on the market volatility. Also every trade the EA open has a tp and sl.

i think the version that we all have is without SL but has TP. TP is at 100. however SL option dont have. So im wondering what is the actual version now.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks