What's new

Jacaranda ea

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes
I also lost big time today using jacaranda......be careful guys
Hey, I'm sorry for your loss, but it's really awful when everyone keeps complaining about how they loss using the EA, i can't imagine it. Before you go live with any EA you must run on demo for at least one month that's enough time for you to know if you have the real EA, if you are using a good settings and make up your mind if you're ready to start using it live. I've personally watched the EA grow a 2k account that's sitting at 6.5k now, I'm still watching, I'll buy the EA when I'm ready and test on demo for a week or so and run on live if it's giving similar results from the seller account. You should try this formula next time before you go live.

I have tried this ea on demo, good profit but dd reached 60 percent on the 1st few days..I just can't use this ea and yes lot size is times 3...

For those of you who think the ea is bad and don't need backtest, well here's proof, people are making money consistently with the real EA. You just need the right equity and settings.

MT4
Login: 10716821
Password: SJSOFT123
Server: ICMarkets-Demo01

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks