What's new

Kiss on Billions anyone ??

2.60 star(s) 8 Votes
I tested this with the one I found on forexcracked.com. On demo with 10k depo running on eur/usd and gbp/usd. Even the ea is made for eur/usd, it works really well on gbp as well. After 10 days, it made 1.5k profit. It makes a lot of losses too but it how it works, it compensated for the losses with win. there is nothing like this on the market. I have put it on live account 2 days ago, it made 78$ each day with 500$ depo. Just can't tell how it works but it somehow can predict the market and buys when the other EAs sell at the same time? Its version 18. I think the one on Mt5 market is v20. He is working on v21 and v22 just now. Once I made enough capital, I will buy it I think. This guy is a math wiz and controls everyone's robot over the net.

Has anyone heard of this ea before ?

It looks like to be highest rated ea at mql5. I've backtested it and the results are amazing !

Does anyone have more information about it ??

Based on experience, I have some EA that is very profitable in backtesting but in forward test, it sucks.

bro please give me some profitable EA i lost huge dollers few days ago so please some one help me iam new to this page i am unable to download this files:censored:
back testing is important. Money Management is important. From my experience,high percentage profit EA have the highest chance to blow up your account. Forex trading need learning. It's not magic where you can just jump in and make profit right away. EDUCATE yourself. No short cut in forex. Just FYI, sooooooooo many scammers in the forex business. Just watch out for them.

Currently trade using the real Kiss on Billions from MQL5. As far as I know nobody can crack the EA from MQL5 yet. So anything outside is mostly FAKE.
IC Markets RAW works really well. It has a good result too. Managed to gain 60% in a month but currently has a high DD around 40%.

Initial impressions running this Demo is that it's actually working doing what it should.

Not quite sure why some are seeing it as a Hoax.

Seems to be all good initially - A couple to three months more and I will post what it was able to do!

Only for USD/EURO Pair though, not recommending to use this one on any of the other available currency pairs partuclarly!

:unsure:(y):cool:

o_O:p

Attachments

• Kiss on billions on EURUSD-fix.ex5
    414.2 KB · Views: 8

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.