What's new

Knowledge, Skills and Experience

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Robert Hills

Forex trading success depends on knowledge, skill and experience. If a trader has all three of them, he/she will sure be a successful trader. Trader should not invest in real account without proper knowledge and skill. Demo account is the perfect place to do that. I also first invest but all my invested capital was gone due to lack of knowledge. It is been 2 month I am trading in demo account. I am still learning about the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
We all have been there. Trial by errors. Thats the way to go!
You still should make some assumptions about price relationships first before verifying them in trading test. Trying MAs, ATR or RSI with different parameters can be a good example of trials and errors process, however if market has no memory, those indicators have no predictive power whatsoever. So you will just waste time trying them.

I
Forex trading success depends on knowledge, skill and experience. If a trader has all three of them, he/she will sure be a successful trader. Trader should not invest in real account without proper knowledge and skill. Demo account is the perfect place to do that. I also first invest but all my invested capital was gone due to lack of knowledge. It is been 2 month I am trading in demo account. I am still learning about the market.
Wish you success.. it's a long journey.. I recently arrived to training from a program called ICT.. it's brutal.. it really shows you as an individual how much you don't know about trading..

It's pure price action drills.. loads of content on YouTube also.. a channel call ICT. Hours and hours of free content.

I'm also subscribed to a YouTube channel, "Forex.today" by Wayn Macdonel. They deal with proper fundamental trading. They are live everyweek @ 8 est . And I watch. These two are really good.. they really bring two worlds of fundamental and price together..

The road is still long. I'm still a newbie even at 3 years . It's exhausting! I can't quit now.. no way back for me. I hope you keep the flame lit and hot! We'll get there..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.