What's new

Low spreads is good for scalping

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes
Why does every trader look for a broker that provides lower spreads ? With a minimum spread trading can be done.

Profit is also possible it doesn't have to be with a broker that provides the lowest spreads.

Can anyone help on how I can scale through this ten post requirement, seems not to be working out well for me here

When it comes to me about lower spread i would say take the advantage of low spreads, Forex scalping strategies provide many opportunities for traders of-course, scalping wouldn't be nearly as popular if it didn't provide benefits,

mainly The possibility to achieve a greater level of profit than you can by merely making positional trades.
Hi, I am curious, what type of trading is scalping if your not making a positional trade ? How is that possible, actually?

low spreads are not only good for sclaping, but also good for running EA on your platform. EA has conducted an accurate analysis, but due to the spreads being too large, TP could not be reached.

as pippin said " Low spreads are essential for scalping because frequent trades that catch small profit short-term tend to have bigger spread/profit (spread/loss ratio) than for example medium or long-term trades. That's why profit tends to be quite sensitive even to tiny changes in spread. " agree on this

Low spreads is good for scalping. Low spreads broker is the best as they have most lessened spreads. Their spreads don't change much. They remain in each functional sense undaunted. An unpleasant can hit your stop catastrophe by growing the spreads purposefully. In any case, never propose scalping for new traders. For scalping you require astoundingly strong viewpoint. I am a forex trader XeroMarkets. It is one of the best forex brokers. It provides very low spreads starting fron 0 pip.
True, scalpers should consider looking at spreads before trading on any broker

But is scalping generally worth it? Considering that you have to increase your position size to make decent profit, which does carry more risk. Or is it just down to the type of trader that one is?

Yes, lower spreads are perfect when scalping, which is why I trade with FP Markets because their spreads began at 0.0 pips and mostly stable even during high market movements.

Lower spreads are good because it helps gain profits, which is why I trade with this ASIC broker known as FP Markets because of its lower spreads that begin at 0.1 pips for most parts of the day.

By the time the trading session closes, scalpers would have made a reasonable amount of money because of positive contributions provided by the profitable trades

Scalping is done with a short time frame, so if the spread is low, you can make a lot of profit by trading. Moreover, if you want to maintain risk management, the spread should be below.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.