What's new

Modify Trades when market is closed

I love cTrader because you can modify trade levels even when the market is closed. You can even delete or cancel pending orders. Once you save your profile on their servers, you can open your profile on other computers and your charts will look the same. How cool is that?

It is unbelievable...I did not know this is possible with any plaform. Is it for real?
Oh yes, with cTrader, a lot of actions are possible even when the market is closed. By default, It also shows which market is open at any one time. Problem is, you will not find a lot of EAs and indicators available like those of MT4.

Oh yes, with cTrader, a lot of actions are possible even when the market is closed. By default, It also shows which market is open at any one time. Problem is, you will not find a lot of EAs and indicators available like those of MT4.
Really great product, nevertheless as you've stated very poor choice of EAs and indicators, hopefully there will be an improvement very soon as it's really an amazing tool

I love cTrader because you can modify trade levels even when the market is closed. You can even delete or cancel pending orders. Once you save your profile on their servers, you can open your profile on other computers and your charts will look the same. How cool is that?
Its good then because sometimes we feel and that market is going to be reverse in next week but you are stuck.

Wow, i diddnt think that was possible... hmmmm doesnt this give ctraders an advantage over meta traders?

ctrader is more modern trading platform and more stylish looking with some extra nice features compared to MT4/5
Maybe it depends on the broker but im not able to edit open positions or close existing positions when markets are closed with ctrader.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.