What's new

Money management and lot increasing

Supersayen4

Anybody to tell me which lot size should I use on a 1000 dollars account to respect money management? And how to increase it according to the capital. It would be really helpful for me to trade well on my account

Anybody to tell me which lot size should I use on a 1000 dollars account to respect money management? And how to increase it according to the capital. It would be really helpful for me to trade well on my account
for a standard account, with $1000, we are allowed to open 0.01 lot.
hope this may help.

You can use 0.01 lotsize on Standard account and you should use leverage 100 to minimize risks and for safe capitals.

It seems to me that for a count of 200 the lever must be revised to me only that for an optimal position taking

Money management is the most important part to earn money from the forex market. You can’t earn money if your money management system is not good enough. Every broker should provide a good money management system. If a trader gets a reliable broker and a good money management system then he/she can earn a lot of money. I trade with Eurotrader. They are very reliable. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

The best management you can have is to project how much profit you want to make in percentage per week, month or year, divide by operation and put only what is necessary at risk, I can tell you what is the best money management, but only you will know your need, and what your trade model is, for example I try to risk more percentage to make more profit, always looking to do 1:3, I have already had many losses and many profits, the important thing is to always come out positive.

Following money management is the entrance step of carefulness. However, we traders should remain careful about trading.

Last edited by a moderator:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.