What's new

Mt4 Trading platform

jnaen

In mt4 platform we can use different kinds of indicator. But we cant totally depend on it for taking trading decision. It will work for extra confirmation after analysing chart patterns and candlesticks.

in my short experience ill can tell you thet there is no indicator that will tell you exactly went you should put the trede.

In comparison Mt4 looks like absolute crap, but it has everything you need as a trader. Its also the most common tool with most available indicators and eas.

My preferred trading platform is MT4. It is simple, and there are several instruments available to help you better understand the market.

In my limited experience, there is no signal that will tell you exactly where you should place the trade.

So choose a platform based on your trading methods. If it's currency trading, use MT4 since it is suitable for it, and for other methods, use MT5 since it is an advanced trading platform.

With the digitalization of the world, people are more and more getting involved with Forex trading. Those who are efficient at trading can take Forex as a reliable source of earning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.