What's new

Mt4 or Mt5 Gold Trading....which platform is best?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Vex2022

I have an account with Mt4 and currently trading with currency, but not yet with Gold. I would like to venture trading with Gold, but i would like to learn first how to do it properly, & i wonder if there is a big difference if i use Mt5 compare to Mt4 platform.

Is no different of platform. But mt4 is more popular for trading then mt5. Can be differents just of broker

MT4 is used only for currency trading, and MT5 is a tool that is not only designed for forex trading but also designed to allow easier trading in non-forex CFDs.

MetaTrader 5 is a great trading platform that outperforms MetaTrader 4 in areas like as back testing and DOM (depth of market).

When given the option, most Forex traders still prefer MetaTrader 4 over MetaTrader 5.

MT5 is the best suitable platform in my opinion to trade using Gold because of its advanced version, and using a broker such as FP Markets is an advantage because the commission costs are lower at $3 per lot.

I have an account with Mt4 and currently trading with currency, but not yet with Gold. I would like to venture trading with Gold, but i would like to learn first how to do it properly, & i wonder if there is a big difference if i use Mt5 compare to Mt4 platform.
I like MT4 better only because I've been on it for awhile and that's why I'm used to.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.