What's new

General My Funded FX: Limited-Time Promotions Unveiled!

propfirms

Prop Firms
Enhance your trading potential with My Funded FX's enticing limited-time promotions! For accounts ranging from $5,000 to $25,000, avail a 30% discount, an 80/20 lifetime split, and an impressive 120% performance bonus using code FEB30. Move up to the $50,000 to $100,000 tier for a 20% discount, a generous 90/10 lifetime split, and the same remarkable 120% performance bonus with code FEB20. Aspiring traders with accounts from $200,000 to $300,000 can benefit from a 15% discount, an 80/20 lifetime split, and an exceptional 135% performance bonus with code FEB15.

MFF-FEB-PROMO.png
Seize this unbeatable offer, valid until February 29th, 11:59 PM CST. Secure your funded account now and elevate your trading game with My Funded FX. Don't miss this chance to amplify your trading potential – take action now and witness your investments flourish!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.