What's new

Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum version

3.00 star(s) 62 Votes
Hey guys i am new to the channel,does anyone have Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum version?
anybody tell me how can i download Ghost robot 3??

Hey guys i am new to the channel,does anyone have Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum version?

Hello Guys my name is vlady I'm from Angola I'm also new to this channel I just want to share with you my experience with this robot, yesterday I bought the From the Nasdaq ghost robot platinum version team, after I paid 175 usd team just ignored me and after a send them several messages the answer and send after several hours the details on my email very strange they send me without any license I contact them but no one answer for several hours and they send me message said, you should reinstal de software and install again but still no work my conclusion they are scams this guys puts a lot content in facebook and Instagram be careful guys they are from South Africa.

I am from South Africa, do you exactly where you bought the software from? Can you send the link to website you found these guys?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.