What's new

Profitable EA Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum version

3.00 star(s) 62 Votes
Check on YouTube channel Muhamad he shows how to instal amd use the robot mostly on v3 pro I'm not sure abou platinum v as it's still new

Hello Guys my name is vlady I'm from Angola I'm also new to this channel I just want to share with you my experience with this robot, yesterday I bought the From the Nasdaq ghost robot platinum version team, after I paid 175 usd team just ignored me and after a send them several messages the answer and send after several hours the details on my email very strange they send me without any license I contact them but no one answer for several hours and they send me message said, you should reinstal de software and install again but still no work my conclusion they are scams this guys puts a lot content in facebook and Instagram be careful guys they are from South Africa.
you should buy it straigth from the owner there are alot of scammers out there becarefull my guy will share the owners details now

Cool I would love to get more indicators and ea from this site, it's so helpful for most of us, nd give us a chance to learn and gain experience :p:cool:

Hope this will help others to learn nd create wealth too

Attachments

• Naked Trade.pdf
    5.2 MB · Views: 27
  • How To Trade Bitcoin UK 2018.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
  • TREND RIDER3.rar
    106.9 KB · Views: 11
  • synthetic_vix.ex4
    16.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Elite Forex Scalper.ex4
    28.2 KB · Views: 16
  • Forex-Fireball-by-Forex-Robot-Nation.zip
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
  • FFx_Standard_Indicators.zip
    603.7 KB · Views: 11
  • super_signals_v3.zip
    1.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Trade Confirmed Indicator.zip
    247.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Ultimate-Buy-Sell-Secret.zip
    68.3 KB · Views: 12
  • Elite_Tactics_EA.rar
    87.2 KB · Views: 11
  • Ghost_Scalper_Pro+Pattern_Finder.rar
    2.6 MB · Views: 26
  • Dolly Graphics v18.ex4
    509 KB · Views: 10
Hey guys i am new to the channel,does anyone have Nasdaq Ghost robot platinum version?
Here issa cracked Nasdaq Ghost robot, iv used it, still using it n its profitable, plug it between 09 and 12/london session, when it opens trades, u can swtch off auto trading.. I use it on M5 and M15

For Nas100 and Us30 plug arwnd 14:29 till 21:00
Hope to hear positive feedback in a weeks tym..

Attachments

• Nasdaq Ghost Platinum cracked.rar
    364.1 KB · Views: 82

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.