What's new

Necollasar - indicator and advisor (from the Grails)

Tamil_Forexx

Hello everyone :)

, I’ll continue about the trend-flat system ... in short, a prehistory ...

I made an indicator like Parabolic SAR - the same - it tracks trends ... I
looked at the charts - I saw the annual trend and looked - what strategy can be added there well the first is simple - at the time of the trend reversal, change stories for selks, which trades are at a loss after the turn - they are locked - and to work out their losses, a couple of mini-lots are added in the direction of the new trend ... so, I launched the adviser at the beginning of the period - the overlying annual trend. .. well, yes... lot 0.01 2791 item 4 digits swept.... decided to add toppings.... how to top up? - applied calculation of Ross hooks or 1-2-3 pattern... - i.e. refill points defined

now the lot size...
first calculated the potential profit - which will be obtained from the initial trade to the stop loss (points from SAR) - divided by two and got a lot - which, if it works at the topping level (1-2-3 (Ross hook)) - and if the mover will go into a rollback and the stopar will work - then the potential profit will be halved ...
if the price goes further in the direction of the trend - then additional toppings are made - in the same places and with new lot parameters - in order to catch half of the potential profit by the stopar ...
well and of course, refills are made at the expense of the profit of the already placed lot (the initial one was 0.01) - well, I launched an owl ... mdaaa .... the owls seized on refills ... how I started to screw them along the trend ... and the result ... started from lot 0.01 - finished with a deposit increase of as much as $5.400.000

Well, here's the history of the trend flat in brief... then, apart from topping up, I made a mini-martingale in the flat period... but I'll post it later...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.