What's new

Profitable EA New Updated Gold Mining EA

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
Great bot! Definitely need an account size of no less than $500 to start, even better $1000.

M1 timeframe

Set file provided is amazing. I found backtesting and forward testing that a better TP is around 15

DON'T TOUCH LOT SIZE

Enjoy around $400 profit a month Ok hand

Pr
Its available for VIP members of this forum. Sorry i cannot provide you directly, else I will get banned from the forum.
Hello
Priya could you share your Facebook please so that we can partner matters forex and further communication
Best regards

Hi! Any results from live accounts? Gold is very volatile and wonder if current settings can cope with large gaps and fluctuations.

Great bot! Definitely need an account size of no less than $500 to start, even better $1000.

M1 timeframe

Set file provided is amazing. I found backtesting and forward testing that a better TP is around 15

DON'T TOUCH LOT SIZE

Enjoy around $400 profit a month Ok hand
Is it true that the profit is 400 yuan per month? Is it a real account?

Scalper? Good luck on scalping on XAUUSD. And to be honest, $100 as balance will burn your account anyway, if it is low risk, medium risk or high risk. It doesn't matter because $100 is too low to sustain sudden volatility
Barren is exactly right with this ea you need $1000 and low lot size

Thanks for sharing bro, any backtest results anyone did for this EA ??
I am using this EA on live account , very profitable ea with tp set to 5.0 because I am using small capital. Try it demo for a month if you are afraid of using on live account

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.