What's new

Profitable EA New Updated Gold Mining EA

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
I am using the robot and returns are good. All I would like to warn you is not use IC Markets. The robot will make money for a week, then charts will start freezing and take profits will not be triggered. The EA keeps on adjusting TP for open trades. Once your charts start freezing, targets are ignored and soon the account will be blown out. I have watched IC Markets charts for log using robots and this will always happen. Avoid them completely especially if you are using an EA to trade. I have seen a lot of these cases on the internet about this broker for traders using EAs.
I couldn't agree more. When sharing EA's, it would be better to actually mention also on which broker the EA has been running.
Every broker is different. A given set file that's making profit on broker x won't always make profit on broker y.
e.g. slippage, spread, speed, etc.
When I'll start sharing EA's again, I'll let you guys know on which broker.
Cheers.

This night burned account on Roboforex and ICMarket
It also blew mine this morning on IC Market with $1,680. I have two other accounts with Pepperstone and they were okay trading on the same robot. The first two trades were opened and closed in a few minutes on Pepperstone. On IC Markets, targets were never reached prompting the robot to open more and bigger trades. I noted that the TP and SL stopped moving as it opened new trades. This is the trick IC Markets use therefore blowing accounts easily with such robots. I also observed that once trades were triggered on IC Markets, charts would freeze rendering the robot helpless. Modification of levels by the robot fails. I should have moved my money when I noted this but I kept on pushing it to the next day. I recommend you stay away from IC Markets and use 0.01 lots with $1000 account and not $500 as recommended here. That way you can trade without worries of blowing up your account.

I had a few accounts that got taken out yesterday too :( some ICMarkets some Pepperstone.

The pepperstone demo account had $2600 in it! The real ones had no chance with around $500 in each

3 accounts survived, 2 of which were on aws servers which is interesting.... The ones that didn’t were on my new dedicated server. When I logged in it was frozen so I feel as if my loss was a combination of broker and server.

I noticed the same thing happened last month on the 14th, a buy signal formed then a huge dump which it couldn’t trade out of! Also a Tuesday..... coincidence? Maybe....

Definitely a good bot, maybe the brokers are effing us over?

Can anyone recommend good brokers for this bot? Will try the ones mentioned above!

thank you for this ea....i will try basktest and demo this one. I hope this ea is good and can not expire.

It also blew mine this morning on IC Market with $1,680. I have two other accounts with Pepperstone and they were okay trading on the same robot. The first two trades were opened and closed in a few minutes on Pepperstone. On IC Markets, targets were never reached prompting the robot to open more and bigger trades. I noted that the TP and SL stopped moving as it opened new trades. This is the trick IC Markets use therefore blowing accounts easily with such robots. I also observed that once trades were triggered on IC Markets, charts would freeze rendering the robot helpless. Modification of levels by the robot fails. I should have moved my money when I noted this but I kept on pushing it to the next day. I recommend you stay away from IC Markets and use 0.01 lots with $1000 account and not $500 as recommended here. That way you can trade without worries of blowing up your account.

Heya, I have just done some backtesting on 4 different brokers (IC, Pepperstone, Tickmill, Fxopen) with this EA as I list a bit of money after having an amazing 3 weeks with it :) It seems it gets caught in that huge move everytime and even if you had 10000 in the account you would have had an 82% drawdown from it! From what I see, it doesn't matter what broker you had, just if you were lucky it didn't get caught in that move. 3 of my accounts didn't so i'm very lucky I guess

I'm super bummed as it was going so well. Just playing with some settings now to see if it can avoid that move but its not looking good. It was a 22pip move which is huge for a 1m bot to get caught in.

Heya, I have just done some backtesting on 4 different brokers (IC, Pepperstone, Tickmill, Fxopen) with this EA as I list a bit of money after having an amazing 3 weeks with it :) It seems it gets caught in that huge move everytime and even if you had 10000 in the account you would have had an 82% drawdown from it! From what I see, it doesn't matter what broker you had, just if you were lucky it didn't get caught in that move. 3 of my accounts didn't so i'm very lucky I guess

I'm super bummed as it was going so well. Just playing with some settings now to see if it can avoid that move but its not looking good. It was a 22pip move which is huge for a 1m bot to get caught in.
Thanks a lot MillionaireGoals. Would you please let me know how much capital you had and what lot sizes you were using? I am trying to see what's safe with this EA.

Thanks a lot MillionaireGoals. Would you please let me know how much capital you had and what lot sizes you were using? I am trying to see what's safe with this EA.
No worries, each account had around $600 in it with most on lot size 0.01 but I had one with 0.02 and it had no chance. I lost 6 accounts so yeahhhhh pretty bummed but you get that! The only safe setting is to have 25k to 30k in your account and have the TP set to 12 or something low. I saw it get to 0.64 on my live account before it crashed!

If I had 30k I would run this bot with no hesitation at all :)

Giving Budak Ubat a go live now, so far so good.

No worries, each account had around $600 in it with most on lot size 0.01 but I had one with 0.02 and it had no chance. I lost 6 accounts so yeahhhhh pretty bummed but you get that! The only safe setting is to have 25k to 30k in your account and have the TP set to 12 or something low. I saw it get to 0.64 on my live account before it crashed!

If I had 30k I would run this bot with no hesitation at all :)

Giving Budak Ubat a go live now, so far so good.
I want to go in with $2500 trading with 0.02 lots and set TP to 12 and leverage of 1:500 or 1:888. Do you think I have a chance to succeed?

I want to go in with $2500 trading with 0.02 lots and set TP to 12 and leverage of 1:500 or 1:888. Do you think I have a chance to succeed?

Possibly but my demo account with over $2500 in it got taken out with setting of 0.02 lots this week! I'd be super cautious, especially with whats been happening in the markets right now due to COVID-19.

I'm trying the same bot on a demo cent account with 1:1000 margin this week, I'll post how it goes :) The bot possibly needs more margin to handle the insane drawdown it can generate?

how about fxtm, thats good ?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.