What's new

Profitable EA New Updated Gold Mining EA

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
I have heard that some months back all those using this EA got account blown, so i want to know that new updated ea is updated after the a/c blown to safeguard from those types of movements?

I have heard that some months back all those using this EA got account blown, so i want to know that new updated ea is updated after the a/c blown to safeguard from those types of movements?

There is no update. Losses are due to low investment capital. I recommend a minimum of 2500, with an initial lot of 0.01

But in backtest i have seen sometimes even $2500 a/c is getting blown, very rarely but still blows. How to tackle this issue?

It depends on the strategy you have.
I personally only open accounts of 200-250 usd. and I'm doing weekly retreats.
If a crash occurs, I invest part of the profit.

It is a martingale, it will never survive the backtest.

You need atleast 1000$ so it will be a profitable ea because 100 is not enough it will just burn
I had a drawdown of $1000 today with a lot size of 0.01. Luckily my account is $3000. So better go for a higher account size or go for a cent account.

It was a Roboforex Demo Account with 1:500. But it blew some hours ago.
I already mentioned a/c will blew whatever settings you keep. One guy claiming that $1k turned to $3k, I can just say that he was lucky for that month. Otherwise a/c will blow once in every 2 months.

It also blew mine this morning on IC Market with $1,680. I have two other accounts with Pepperstone and they were okay trading on the same robot.

It also blew mine this morning on IC Market with $1,680. I have two other accounts with Pepperstone and they were okay trading on the same robot.
Sorry to hear :( I had both Pepperstone and IC accounts, most blew 16th march but 3 were not affected! I thought that was so weird that some survived and were not caught :unsure: I lost a fair bit after 3 weeks of solid profits :(

I can say that a cent account is working well for this EA, been going good for 3 days now live, not as much profit but seems more stable. Using FXTM with 1:1000, started with 20,000 cents and so far made $73.42. Lost size was started at 0.05 to see how it would go and over the days I have upped it slowly to now 0.8 lots. Being a scalper, the spread affects this ea greatly, monitor the spread and don't trade if its over 30pips because TP will not work, I have watched it do this, it won't close in negative so has to make up for the spread and sometime will not close and will even go past tp by a fair way and be in the red.

You may find when the account gets blown that the spread is also an insane 30 to 40+ pips, the bot simply cannot operate correctly having to make up the spread on the 1min timeframe.

Hope this helps you legends, lets get rich together! Ok hand

Trades from 30/3/2020 - 02/04/2020
Capture2.JPG

fxtm gold mining.JPG

Sorry to hear :( I had both Pepperstone and IC accounts, most blew 16th march but 3 were not affected! I thought that was so weird that some survived and were not caught :unsure: I lost a fair bit after 3 weeks of solid profits :(

I can say that a cent account is working well for this EA, been going good for 3 days now live, not as much profit but seems more stable. Using FXTM with 1:1000, started with 20,000 cents and so far made $73.42. Lost size was started at 0.05 to see how it would go and over the days I have upped it slowly to now 0.8 lots. Being a scalper, the spread affects this ea greatly, monitor the spread and don't trade if its over 30pips because TP will not work, I have watched it do this, it won't close in negative so has to make up for the spread and sometime will not close and will even go past tp by a fair way and be in the red.

You may find when the account gets blown that the spread is also an insane 30 to 40+ pips, the bot simply cannot operate correctly having to make up the spread on the 1min timeframe.

Hope this helps you legends, lets get rich together! Ok hand

Trades from 30/3/2020 - 02/04/2020
View attachment 6634

View attachment 6635
Thanks for the sharing. what setting and timeframe u use for this ea? could you share the setting?

1. What is the profit percentage per month to be expected?
2. How safe is it? does it require any manual attention? any precautions to be taken?
3. On what pairs it can be used?
4. What changes can be done gradually? or is it auto? and what balance and lot ratio to be used? like for example for 1000 dollar balance, lot of 0.01 etc..
kindly explain
Thanks for sharing

Please find attached New Updated Gold Mining EA with SET File.
this a is very good but you need use other ea for have a Sl or fix a equyty guard. gold is very volatil and thie ea is martingale . a new version 2020 are comming soon

dn't agree more. When sharing EA's, it would be better to actually mention also on which broker the EA has been running.
Every broker is different. A given set file that's making profit on broker x won't always make profit on broker y.
e.g. slippage, spread, speed, etc.
When I'll start sharing EA's again, I'll let you guys know on which broker.
Cheers.
I used this ea on tickmil pro account leverage1:500 ,and work very well just need sl for protect account

i think you need use other ea for stop loss or equity guard.. for protect your account ,and all be good

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.