What's new

Profitable EA New Updated Gold Mining EA

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
Sorry to hear :( I had both Pepperstone and IC accounts, most blew 16th march but 3 were not affected! I thought that was so weird that some survived and were not caught :unsure: I lost a fair bit after 3 weeks of solid profits :(

I can say that a cent account is working well for this EA, been going good for 3 days now live, not as much profit but seems more stable. Using FXTM with 1:1000, started with 20,000 cents and so far made $73.42. Lost size was started at 0.05 to see how it would go and over the days I have upped it slowly to now 0.8 lots. Being a scalper, the spread affects this ea greatly, monitor the spread and don't trade if its over 30pips because TP will not work, I have watched it do this, it won't close in negative so has to make up for the spread and sometime will not close and will even go past tp by a fair way and be in the red.

You may find when the account gets blown that the spread is also an insane 30 to 40+ pips, the bot simply cannot operate correctly having to make up the spread on the 1min timeframe.

Hope this helps you legends, lets get rich together! Ok hand

Trades from 30/3/2020 - 02/04/2020
View attachment 6634

View attachment 6635
Hey, tested the EA too. I have a 20000 cent account and the same settings like you. But after three days the Ea blow the account. It was today on Monday morning. Do you let the EA run on Mondays too?

I try the ea with different account n far more lesser fund then stated. Ya i do agree 15 TP is the best. And maybe use icmarket with a vps. And for those without much money i would suggest minimum $100 usd for every 0.01 n u would get about $10+ to $20+ per day. And you should withdraw your profit every day. But best start with $200 usd and 0.02 n everyday u can earn about $60 usd everyday I just keep withdrawing $40 to $50 everyday n keep the rest in the account to grow it because i already got back my capital with 1 week. I try with TP 10 with 0.01 on the other account n it burn my $150 2 days ago. So like what they say its a time bomb and TP 15 is the best so for me i just keep to using low captial n withdraw everyday because even with $500 n if the news appear at a wong timing, $500 also not enough to save the account with the multiply lot. So far only the TP 15 with 0.02 lot survived and doing very well. But i am hoping maybe priya can share the low risk setting here or is there any updated version of this EA so i can test it.

This really works much more better than traide ringer. Because the daily earning is really better than traide ringer per 0.01 lot profit even with such low funding so the risk is actually lower than traide ringer with better profit as i got my capital back within a week as i started with $100 usd with 0.02 lot and i am able to withdraw minimum $40usd everyday now. But from the drawdown i see this 2 days, i would suggest minimum $100 per 0.01 as maybe i just got lucky before that and didnt burn my account. And from what i know quite alot of those traide ringer original users burn their huge account about 1 month ago.
Are TP 30 also in good or is it too high?

No response???? Does anyone know the creator's page ??? I want it to know which version is the last one.

Regards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.