What's new

Profitable EA New Updated Gold Mining EA

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
I want to try also. The biggest problem is that gold is very volatile and unpredictable. Maybe we should use stop loss?

Actually you can make money even with this outdated version of Gold Mining EA

There are two tricks to apply and one of them is to disable the EA before major news

If someone could make an improvement, it would be the best EA. From my point of view, you need to limit the number of martingales. Is this possible to do? Because I can't find it in the configuration.

Hello, after researching and dedicating hours to it, I have discovered that the multiplication factor in the martingale of the version shown here is 1.73

For me such a high multiplication factor is risky, but in the version shown here, the multiplication factor cannot be changed from the configuration. It is an old version.

In the current versions, the multiplication factor defaults to 1.17, although in the tests that I have carried out, I think that an acceptable multiplication factor is 1.6 for accounts starting from 1000 euros.

Hi,
I trade often the Gold. I can't believe in an EA scalping strategy as the Gold can take suddenly more than 50$ with the news flow.

Here is the backtest result from 01.10.2019 until 24.09.2020 with "Medium risk set M1.set" and 99,9 % model quality. Has anyone found better settings?

XAUUSD_1M_01.10.19_25.09.20.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.