What's new

Profitable EA New Updated Gold Mining EA

3.20 star(s) 41 Votes
hi
i used gold mining with mediu risk in 2 demo account at 3k and 5k, both was burned in 7 days, i had good profit and next big loos...the ea is a martingale , it can crash your account with volatility ...this ea is not good . there a v3 gold mining .... i think you need use it with other both for stop loos as equity guard or ea close loss and profit for protect you account if not ..the market will have always true/.. becarreful :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you guys are losing with the Gold Mining EA, I'm winning with the Real Gold Mining called "Original Golden Clover EA".

If you lost within few weeks of using the Gold Mining EA, try the REAL ONE.

If interested on purchasing the EA or subscribing the signal just contact @Original_Golden_Clover at Telegram

Highly recommend subscribing the signal before purchasing to check it for yourself that it's LEGIT.

The EA can be revised to work on XAUUSD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, etc

Last edited:
is it martingale EA or non martingale. How is the drawdown on this. it would be nice to see some graphs and images of where it takes trades.

If you guys are losing with the Gold Mining EA, I'm winning with the Real Gold Mining called "Original Golden Clover EA".

If you lost within few weeks of using the Gold Mining EA, try the REAL ONE.

If interested on purchasing the EA or subscribing the signal just contact @Original_Golden_Clover at Telegram

Highly recommend subscribing the signal before purchasing to check it for yourself that it's LEGIT.

The EA can be revised to work on XAUUSD, EURUSD, GBPAUD, etc
Pls is the EA using martingale method if no, how much does it cost to get one. Thank U

I would absolutely love to get my hands on the source of this ea to change a few things. It's very solid but cannot handle the big moves unfortunately. Adding a volatility filter and news filter would fix it maybe :)

I would absolutely love to get my hands on the source of this ea to change a few things. It's very solid but cannot handle the big moves unfortunately. Adding a volatility filter and news filter would fix it maybe :)

101/5000

149/5000

Totally agree with you. I contacted the original EA programmer for eg. But he sells it for 400 usd....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.