What's new

Only Indicators will not help you

Edward Peterson

Only Indicators will not help you. In trading everyone should have some rules. And you have to stick to those rules. Like there should have been a fixed risk reward ratio. It could be 1:1 or 1:2 according to your strategy. When you have risk reward ratio, you will open trade if the criteria is met. Sometimes we may need to take instant decision depending on the market situation. But rules should be there. That's the reason discipline is the key to success here.

Only Indicators will not help you. In trading everyone should have some rules. And you have to stick to those rules. Like there should have been a fixed risk reward ratio. It could be 1:1 or 1:2 according to your strategy. When you have risk reward ratio, you will open trade if the criteria is met. Sometimes we may need to take instant decision depending on the market situation. But rules should be there. That's the reason discipline is the key to success here.

Yes, i think that the market is unpredictable. An indicator can follow a strategy that most market operators use, but even in this case there is a margin due to economic news and fundamental factors because otherwise forex would only follow a technical logic. The market variables also operate on the basis of the principle and economic logic due to monetary and economic policy of each country. Is very important to have a good risk reward ratio, a good strategy and discipline.

Only trading indicators will not help you. You should focus on your performance and always should try to develop your trading skill as well as. Most of the Forex traders don’t improve their trading skill but want to make good profit which is not possible in Forex business. I trade with ForexOne the global Forex broker in this field. This broker give me daily trading analysis on fundamental and technical factors so that I can understand the market condition.

Only trading indicators will not help you. You should focus on your performance and always should try to develop your trading skill as well as. Most of the Forex traders don’t improve their trading skill but want to make good profit which is not possible in Forex business. I trade with ForexOne the global Forex broker in this field. This broker give me daily trading analysis on fundamental and technical factors so that I can understand the market condition.

you are doing commercial advertising of your broker in the wrong section of the forum.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.