What's new

Strategy Opinions on this indicator?

devqq

Looks like a scam to me, I was wondering if anyone knows what this guy is using in this video?
Anything too good to be true is very suspicious but I am curious anyway.

Looks like a scam to me, I was wondering if anyone knows what this guy is using in this video?
Is it just indicator? Or is it ea? I sorry because my English not good , i can not understand all video (i read good more). But with image, i think it can be repain indicator, maybe it can be zigzag indicator or fractal indicator. Nice to chat with u

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-12-19-18-20-52-363_com.google.android.youtube.png
    Screenshot_2020-12-19-18-20-52-363_com.google.android.youtube.png
    439.1 KB · Views: 7
This guy claims it does not repaint, it could be a good indicator even if it repaint, just depends if it provides at least a good win percent overall. I dont know.

If you can, you can share it, i will test it for you, maybe i find something. I am learning code , and i write some indicator for my trade good more. If it is ea you buy, it fine if you can not share it, no problem ^^. May i ask you, are you learning code, or you just use it

If you can, you can share it, i will test it for you, maybe i find something. I am learning code , and i write some indicator for my trade good more. If it is ea you buy, it fine if you can not share it, no problem ^^. May i ask you, are you learning code, or you just use it
Do you have telegram? I might have found it but im not sure, we can talk about some ideas.

This system is called XARD system. There are so many versions of this system. I have a system similar to this called as "XARD 38" system, and though it is a paid system, I can share it for free here. It does repaint, but with experience you can find a way to trade profitably with this system.
Please find it attached.

Attachments

• XARDFX-Forex-Trading-System.zip
    204.4 KB · Views: 29

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.