What's new

TickMill opinions - looking for a new broker, but worried about their poor reviews

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AP2705

What is everyones review of Tickmill? i have read that they can be quite scammy (witholding deposits and increasing spreads)? is this something anyones noticed?

nervew

Everithing is good about Tickmill, didn't have any problem with the deposit and withdrawal. Some documents but everithing normal

gr0spy

Actually Tickmill is quite a good broker. I deposited to my account 2 times 100$ each, and I got my deposits back at least. It is trustworthy, but I wouldn't say that it is suitable for all HFT strategies out there. It is a broker with slippage and requotes. I think it takes about 200 milliseconds for orders to get filled by the server, which is too long basically. Apart from that, spread+ commission are too high as well.

whisquer

Hi - rather than worry based on what people say, go ahead and open an account, trade (you must trade - otherwise they think you're money laundering!) and then try to withdraw a small portion of your deposits. See how long it takes. Tickmill is one of my 3 brokers; I signed up with the FCA-regulated UK entity ,and I got my withdrawal processed within 24-36 hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L Tickmill not recommended Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 1
S The tickmill $30 trading bonus Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 2
M Tickmill FREE BONUS Pros and cons Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 0
L How is XM?? is it any better than pepperstone or tickmill?? Forex Broker Reviews 1
F my review on tickmill Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 1
mustafa General tickmill...My experience Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 4
P Report Tickmill Forex Broker Review Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 25
F TICKMILL Information Review Tickmill Forex Broker Reviews 20
V USOIL opinions in this year? Commodities 0
V Stochastic RSI Opinions ? Forex Indicators and Tools 3
D Strategy Opinions on this indicator? Trading Systems and Strategies 6
N night profit 2 opinions Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 2
T OmiseGO coin (OMG) - opinions Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
A OmiseGO coin (OMG) - opinions Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 1
P ftmo EA looking for 10k General Discussions 1
DANZY Looking for historical Forex correlations Trading Systems and Strategies 0
D Looking for a Bitcoin Strategy that works Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies 0
P Looking for the vest system for nasdaq Trading Systems and Strategies 0
M Profitable EA Hello forex traders I'm looking for forex slayer robot pv2 Trading Systems and Strategies 3
G I have Westernpips Arbitrage EA 3.7 with crypto included looking to exchange for New Hope Inside PRO Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
D looking for the force revolution ea General Discussions 0
D im looking for the precision scalper ea General Discussions 0
T I've been going thought the Internet looking for engulfing strategy any suggestions? Forex Education 1
D looking to turn my meta 4 indicator to an expert advisor Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
B Looking for a Non Repaint Divergences Indicator Forex Indicators and Tools 2
O Looking for a good indicator has high success rate andno-repaint Forex Indicators and Tools 0
F looking for godzilla scalper 3.0 MetaTrader 6
J Jan 27, 2021 Add bookmark #1 Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if you ha MetaTrader 2
J Profitable EA Looking for Study Gold V3 EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
AmsMotion Looking for reliable IB for Eightcap Broker General Discussions 0
D Looking For A Free Volatility 75 EA To Trade With Interactive Forex Trading 0
R Hello I am a new trader looking to profit General Discussions 24
R Tutorial First time trader looking for assistance in starting to trade Forex Education 6
I Suggestion looking for great scalping EA Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 4
K Looking for an order block indicator that displays in english Forex Indicators and Tools 0
B I #1 Hie guys im new to forex trading. im looking for john ghatti cobra 2.0 ea along with the settings. Please share if forex market and the situation MetaTrader 2
Dexter410 Looking for indicators for MT5 Trading Systems and Strategies 0
Dexter410 Looking for MT5 bots MetaTrader 0
L General I am looking for a redbillion system Trading Systems and Strategies 4
M Custom Moving Averages.ex4 found from some other forum enjoy if any one was looking for it Trading Systems and Strategies 2
sdores Looking for investors in a profitable EA (not martingale or grid) Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 0
C looking for system for fx Trading Systems and Strategies 0
W Looking For Expert Advisor EA for Small Account .....Any Idea Guys ? General Discussions 0
C General Looking for a MT4 or MT5 indicator similar to X-Mode on Break Free Trading MetaTrader 3
S looking for broker less spread Forex Broker Reviews 7
N Looking for the best EA for small accounts Forex Expert Advisors and Automated Trading 1
S Looking for Renko Chart on MT5 Forex Indicators and Tools 0
H Hey there still looking for some advice Trading Systems and Strategies 1
M Looking for mentorship on synthetic indices.... volatility, boom and crash Forex Education 6
S MT4 and MT5 looking the deep differs MetaTrader 0