What's new

TickMill opinions - looking for a new broker, but worried about their poor reviews

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

AP2705

What is everyones review of Tickmill? i have read that they can be quite scammy (witholding deposits and increasing spreads)? is this something anyones noticed?

Everithing is good about Tickmill, didn't have any problem with the deposit and withdrawal. Some documents but everithing normal

Actually Tickmill is quite a good broker. I deposited to my account 2 times 100$ each, and I got my deposits back at least. It is trustworthy, but I wouldn't say that it is suitable for all HFT strategies out there. It is a broker with slippage and requotes. I think it takes about 200 milliseconds for orders to get filled by the server, which is too long basically. Apart from that, spread+ commission are too high as well.

Hi - rather than worry based on what people say, go ahead and open an account, trade (you must trade - otherwise they think you're money laundering!) and then try to withdraw a small portion of your deposits. See how long it takes. Tickmill is one of my 3 brokers; I signed up with the FCA-regulated UK entity ,and I got my withdrawal processed within 24-36 hours.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.