Attachments

• pz-swing-trading-indicator.ex4
    10.9 KB · Views: 55
  • pz swing.png
    pz swing.png
    18.1 KB · Views: 76
One of the most accurate indicators of it's kind. You can use ADX to filter
out weaker trades
It really is very good but there is the usual irony - the ADX filters out weak or losing trades
but that comes with a price! it also sadly filters out some extremely good winning trades

If you look at the sc you will see two vertical lines. the first shows the value of ADX, it does
precisely what its meant to do, confirm a very good setup.

but when you look at the second vertical line what do we see? An even better setup but
this time ADX is screaming out to keep away

so sometimes I ignore ADX which defies any logical explanation as to why its on my chart!

I guess its about psychology. Most trades are confirmed by ADX and on those occasions
it does give a sort of feelgood factor

Attachments

• adx.jpg
    adx.jpg
    122.8 KB · Views: 28
Here is a trade in progress that I opened earlier on M15. With ADX confirmation
they usually win

Attachments

• adx1.jpg
    adx1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 16
Here is another winner on the M15 CADJPY again the ADX is in agreement with
a very healthy Trade Predator score

Attachments

• cadjpy.jpg
    cadjpy.jpg
    106.1 KB · Views: 18
and to complete the hat trick we also had a winner on the GBPJPY M15

You may notice the percentage is much lower but it doesnt matter, its above
60% and of course the other two Yen winners were 90%+ so that counts
for a lot

Attachments

• gbpjpy.jpg
    gbpjpy.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 19
Any references to see account performance. Most of the indicator when placed on the chart they look pleasant but in real market situation they fall apart.

Any references to see account performance. Most of the indicator when placed on the chart they look pleasant but in real market situation they fall apart.
Hello Vishrajv, the Trade Predator gives trend strength percentage, this is not winning percentage. The point of this thread is that these two tools compliment each other well. Unlike most 'systems' this doesn't fall apart in real trading, it is genuinely profitable depending on the skill of the trader. but if you are asking how profitable following every signal arrow?

You will blow your account!

but if you learn to trade the pullback at key levels it would be very profitable indeed

yes it is a trend indicator. the main entry signal are the oscillators. They are useless because you enter too late in the trend. With the right combination of filters it can be quite profitable on higher time frames, certainly H1 and above, not lower

It really is very good but there is the usual irony - the ADX filters out weak or losing trades
but that comes with a price! it also sadly filters out some extremely good winning trades

If you look at the sc you will see two vertical lines. the first shows the value of ADX, it does
precisely what its meant to do, confirm a very good setup.

but when you look at the second vertical line what do we see? An even better setup but
this time ADX is screaming out to keep away

so sometimes I ignore ADX which defies any logical explanation as to why its on my chart!

I guess its about psychology. Most trades are confirmed by ADX and on those occasions
it does give a sort of feelgood factor
Fxacurate looks the same as this one

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.