What's new

Indicator POLYGON FOREX SCALPER

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

bhushansky

POLYGON FOREX SCALPER

Works on Forex, Cryptocurrency, Stocks, Commodities, Equity Indices, Precious Metals and Energies
100% No Repaint Trading Signals
unlimited

Attachments

• Polygon Scalper.rar
    690.5 KB · Views: 142
Thanks for the share. Read in some blog about this scalper. When it is a BUY signal, the chart background automatically changes to BLUE and when it is sell signal It changes to RED. But In my opinion, the most effective way to use this system is to apply other indicators as filters because the arrows sometimes give wrong signals. The reviews from users are pretty decent. Just hope it does what they says clapping handsclapping hands

It will be good to post some results or some validation from other users especially for those people like myself who are looking to add better tools for confirmation.

Does anybody have any updates on this indicator yet? I really would like to try it, but I cannot yet due to restrictions on my membership...:(

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.