What's new

PZ Day Trading

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes
This indicator detects price reversals in a zig-zag fashion, using only price action analysis and a donchian channel. It has been specifically designed for short-term trading, without repainting or backpainting at all. It is a fantastic tool for shrewd traders aiming to increase the timing of their operations

Attachments

• PZ_DayTrading.ex4
    13.9 KB · Views: 151
I have heard good things about this particular indicator by Point Zero trading... Not sure if it is any good, would love to give it a go and include it in my algorithm..

clapping handsyes, I like this kind of indicators, I think they are very useful especially for trading on TF H1 and H4

thanks so much! I cannot download file at the moment, but seem likes this is the old version (which scanner is not included)?

This indicator detects price reversals in a zig-zag fashion, using only price action analysis and a donchian channel. It has been specifically designed for short-term trading, without repainting or backpainting at all. It is a fantastic tool for shrewd traders aiming to increase the timing of their operations
what changes should I make to it to work properly?

The key feature of this system is it uses very simple but powerful indicators to identify the trend correctly and define the market entry or exit points with better level of accuracy.

Thank you for providing a great indicator!

Can I use this indicator with a demo account?

Which time frame is best?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.