What's new

Indicator PZ Trend Trading indicator

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes
Trend Trading is an indicator designed to profit as much as possible from trends taking place in the market, by timing pullbacks and breakouts. It finds trading opportunities by analyzing what the price is doing during established trends.

• Trade financial markets with confidence and efficiency
  • Profit from established trends without getting whipsawed
  • Recognize profitable pullbacks, breakouts and early reversals
  • The indicator analyzes its own quality and performance
  • It includes a multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner
  • The scanner scans all the instruments in the Market Watch
  • It implements a multi-timeframe dashboard
  • The indicators are non-repainting
  • It implements email/sound/visual alerts
Hi, maybe there is a bug in the program: the colors of the red and blue scanner indicate the exact opposite of what the indicator should do: ppullbach and brake out

Trend Trading is an indicator designed to profit as much as possible from trends taking place in the market, by timing pullbacks and breakouts. It finds trading opportunities by analyzing what the price is doing during established trends.

• Trade financial markets with confidence and efficiency
  • Profit from established trends without getting whipsawed
  • Recognize profitable pullbacks, breakouts and early reversals
  • The indicator analyzes its own quality and performance
  • It includes a multi-symbol and multi-timeframe scanner
  • The scanner scans all the instruments in the Market Watch
  • It implements a multi-timeframe dashboard
  • The indicators are non-repainting
  • It implements email/sound/visual alerts
:)Hi,
maybe there is a bug in the program: the colors of the red and blue scanner indicate the exact opposite of what the indicator should do: in particolar during the pullbach and the brake out. what do you think about this?

I've used this indicator before I learned how to jump back into a trend after a pullback has completed itself. It taught me a lot about trading this way which is now, how I trade all the time. After awhile --- using this indicator --- you'll no longer need to use it and will be able to trend trade after a pullback just by reading the chart. But if you're not trading after pullbacks? This is a great little indicator to help get you started.

My recommendation however, would be to configure it to use the colors you most like to see on the chart. Then, trade it on a demo account for at least 90 days. Then try a few micro lot trades until you really get it.

But like I said... Eventually? You won't need it and will be able to trade pullbacks from simple price action.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Members Online

No members online now.