What's new

RED DRAGON EXPERT ADVISOR ON MT5

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Restitius

I found this guys, The RED DRAGON EA is the best, since i have been testing it and it seems not to make any loss. But the most important thing to consider is that, you need to have enough capital so as ou can use this EA effectively, to me it has made about 8000usd in two hours. i attach the robot also

Attachments

• Dragon-Expert-Advisor-Latest.zip
    484.1 KB · Views: 123
I found this guys, The RED DRAGON EA is the best, since i have been testing it and it seems not to make any loss. But the most important thing to consider is that, you need to have enough capital so as ou can use this EA effectively, to me it has made about 8000usd in two hours. i attach the robot also
thanks

Can someone share with me Red dragon Robot please

THIS EA IS HORRIBLE AND IT IS NOT WORTH EVEN TALKING ABOUT AT THIS POINT ITS WORTH ID DSAY -$16,962.00 BUT HEY THATS JUST MY EXPERIANCE WITH THIS EA OVER NIGHT IS ALL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.