What's new

Suggestion RedEye v5.21 EA (i made huge discount !!!)

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
I just can't believe more demanding people here, are the ones who doesn't share EA's or test and share results... and are veeeery negative. Slackers maybe?
I will tell you something, you won't get anything if you don't put a little bit of effort to it.
By now, I will share an image of my results, not my configuration, that one only to those who shared something.
I changed the TF, so don't bother trying it.
And as you can see, I am testing 5 more bots, VPS and VPN.
Low DD, good profit of about 3% a day at low risk... So, you guys tell me, is it worth the try?
Just remember, you get what you give... Give positivism, share your results, that way we can get the best sets.

1594735738352.png

Any good sets to share to try backtesting it or using it on demo
I can tell you this, ANY backtesting is not useful, even if you download the data and calculate the spread and other commissions. It's way better and trustable to test it on demo, at least a month, it has more value than 5 years of backtesting.

I can tell you this, ANY backtesting is not useful, even if you download the data and calculate the spread and other commissions. It's way better and trustable to test it on demo, at least a month, it has more value than 5 years of backtesting.

After several years of experience, I can say that you are exactly right.

Backtests are absolutely not reliable for a multitude of things

Can someone confirm if is the real version or just the one for demo? I have the first Edition called EternalGrow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.