What's new

Resistance and support

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Wizmely

First, guys i think we should focus on the swing points...connect them with each other and get a perfect resistance and support :giggle:

Point of price rejections and retracement. It goes a long way if you should be able to know all of these.. Both with supply and demand zone

Point of price rejections and retracement. It goes a long way if you should be able to know all of these.. Both with supply and demand zone

And how do you determine "points of price rejection and retracement" ?

And when you have determined those points, how do you determine the reliability of success of those points?

Forex trading is the most famous and profitable business in the world. You can earn a lot of profits from the forex market if you have proper knowledge about forex. Every trader needs support to earn money from the forex market. Without strong support, no one can survive in the forex market. Strong support can easily make you earn money. My broker Eurotrader helps me a lot. They never make disappointment to their client. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked. They always try to provide their best service.

Support and Resistance Professional traders follow which is why the value of Support Resistance is high. Support and resistance is an area from which price can take an opposing position due to barriers. Support or Resistance Price can volatile. Therefore, the value of support and resistance in the Forex market is a lot. I didn't have a good idea of support/resistance when I was a new trader. My trading results changed as soon as I found out about this.

Swing point as resistance and support works very well. I tested those points and got better result. You can draw those points and then wait for price action confirmation for making any entry. Thus you will get good results from those points

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.