What's new

Reviews Rip off by Project Syndicate scammer

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

walkingCorpse

I bought the Project Syndicate lifetime subscription from Project Syndicate https://www.tradingview.com/u/ProjectSyndicate/ who is a top author on Trading View. The purchase was for lifetime access to his reversals based Syndicate scanner and breakout based Breakout Edge, and also the Crypto channels, for a special offer for $2500 on Xmas eve of 2022. The purchase consisted of Telegram channels for the said systems, and also EAs for the same. Right from the start, the EA never worked, he would remote control my computer after weeks of pestering and set something up, and still it didn't ever work
syndicate EA getting removed.png
I had even bought a new laptop for him to remote control to my computer as I was originally using my work computer and I didn't want to get into trouble by installing remote control software on it.
He stopped responding, treating me like shit, claiming it was I doing something wrong
syndicate all removed 2.png
boe not working .png
As a software developer myself (but not on MQL5) I would write debug statements etc to help convey to the user if something is going wrong, but this EA just conveyed nothing, and somehow I was to blame for the shit software he sold?

After being completely ignored, I intended to switch to using the Telegram channels instead, for the same signals. But the Telegram autotrader code he gave was using Metatrader 5 Python library whereas he had clearly said to create MT4 accounts. I don't know why he would give code using MT5 library then, it just didn't work. So I resorted to learning and writing my own code using MT4 Python libraries. Being a busy person, this was taking time. In the meanwhile a few days ago suddenly he removed me from the Telegram channel for the Breakout Edge system without any notice.

boe not working continued.png
The Breakout Edge system was the one with a good track record of 1000 pips profits every day, and he had removed me from this telegram channel. I don't know the track record for the Syndicate scanner as he doesn't publish those results. I asked him why he removed me, and as always he ignored my messages. I started a fight on his trading view, by commenting on his articles but he promptly reported them and got them removed. He claimed I never paid him anything.
tv comments.png

I have the proofs for payment and his false promises.
syndicate payment.png

syndicate 2500 offer lifetime.png

And irked by my fighting, he removed me from the Syndicate and Crypto telegram channels as well.
syndicate search telegram.png

So I paid the scammer $2500 and all I got in return is heartache.

Attachments

• syndicate all removed.jpg
    syndicate all removed.jpg
    204.6 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Just today after I started posting screenshots of his scam everywhere he changed his Telegram screen name from "Dark Soul" to "Project Syndicate", that's the reason the newer screenshots and older screenshots have different names in them.

I'm surprised there are no comments. Surely there must be some clients of Project Syndicate on this forum, positive or negative opinion notwithstanding?

Damn but where signals from the ea profitsble despite the shitty service?
I don't know, I was too cool to manually execute trades, I would only execute via an automated software.
I don't recommend you pay for that scammer, he will reply your every message before paying him, and then completely ignore you once he got his fat pay. I'd be surprised if it were the only profitable EA in the world, if at all.

i find it so odd athat there is no one with positive reviews or those people, just never go on sites like this

Im so sorry for you to hear that.
Is this Ea licence restricted ? If yes, would you mind to share them files to us ? Maybe some hero would unlock them so we could spread it for free ?

Attached, the scammer totally deserves it. However I already sought help from someone with experience in unlocking these locked EAs but he said it was not possible to do it. You can try it and let me know.

On the point of the unbelievable returns (1000 pips per day) posted on the scammer's telegram channels, take it with a bit of caution. I didn't observe and verify, but his instructions document had mentioned that his EA doesn't do stop loss on a per position basis but only if the overall loss reaches a certain configurable threshold, then it would stop loss all trades. So I'm guessing he would keep lossy positions for as long open and only report daily / weekly profits on the profitable positions that get closed. That way a scammer can easily show a high success rate using a theoretical huge account size and tiny position size per trade, so the stop loss would never have to be triggered. If he had really cracked how to make so much money consistently, why would he bother to find unsuspecting guys on the internet to rip off and scam?

I thought I had attached before, trying to attach again here.

As I do script with Pine for tradingview for myself and friends, TV staff should ban this user. And also the others that support him too. I hope they will see your post here and then they know who the trader(scammer) he said in the comment.
And I also wanna see his system too..

I'm unable to attach the EA, it gets moderated out.

Let's hope that our moderator can consider this, if they support scammer, there is no reason this thread will be approve from the start.
Since it approved by them, moderator should know that they cannot avoid from user whose been scam and share the system they bought.

Use google drive and share the link.

I don't see any pm on TV. My username on TV is walkingCorpse
Hey I am so sorry you got scammed. There are so many evil people out there and we just have to learn how to determine what is a scam. I have been scammed too along the years in this journey. I hope more people come forward, but it is just difficult to stop scammers specially when they change their information around so easily and Telegram definitely allows for that. You could contact your bank and tell them about the scam to see if they can help investigate ad return your money.

I don't see any pm on TV. My username on TV is walkingCorpse
Hi, do you have an update on this case? I tried to find other feedback about this guy, but found nothing bad. I have been following this guy for a long time via Telegram, and almost convinved me to buy his system. But now I am not sure about it...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.