What's new

Samuel & Co GMT Pivot Points Plus

2.30 star(s) 4 Votes
Also looking for this. Think it's really useful. I feel there are a few free ones already outthere but not sure if they are GMT

Very interesting...i write on other post about Samuel & Co indicators.....they decode every indicator before send to there costomers. Good luck

U don't believe this pivot indicator from anyone will help an make you a profitable trader. Maybe you are trying to use it with other things right?

Hi guys,

Im new to this Forum, I found the GMT PIVOTS on TV, the code is OPEN for you to convert it to MT4 :)

This is the link to the indicator, Make sure you are marking all the options in the inputs and there you have it :)

Enjoy!

Samuel & Co GMT Pivot Points Plus is a trading system that incorporates the use of pivot points, a technical analysis tool used by traders to identify potential support and resistance levels in the market. The system likely provides traders with specific pivot point levels, along with additional indicators or strategies to make trading decisions.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.