What's new

Scam Alert Scammers have no mercy

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Tseko Makona

I have been trading both forex and binary options and can safely say Option scammers are the worst kind.

They promise the highest gains in as little as 4hrs, and will deliver zilch, nada, zero returns.

If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

yeah really binary is the worst i also lost money on it thinking i will gain a lot in no time but got the best lesson ever now i only concentrated on growing my skills in forex and making some profits on my own without promised high gains
Even investing is also full of scammers that promise high gains in small time, if your newbie you can become broke in no time thinking you will make alot of money better than the people you found in the system but it all ends up being fake . i say this because i am a live testimony

Whole structure arround binary options is a scam. But there are one or 2 good BO who actually pay out customers.

Problem is that it takes you 5000 usd to make BO, house, so any scammer with little cash can make millions ( actually they are banned now).

yeah really binary is the worst i also lost money on it thinking i will gain a lot in no time but got the best lesson ever now i only concentrated on growing my skills in forex and making some profits on my own without promised high gains
Even investing is also full of scammers that promise high gains in small time, if your newbie you can become broke in no time thinking you will make alot of money better than the people you found in the system but it all ends up being fake . i say this because i am a live testimony
Thanks for keeping us alert.. There lions out there waiting for us to lose control.

I have been trading both forex and binary options and can safely say Option scammers are the worst kind.

They promise the highest gains in as little as 4hrs, and will deliver zilch, nada, zero returns.

Yeah, I have been scammed also of binary option traders, they will not give your payouts...

It happens every day! sorry Bro!

Binary options scammers are, indeed, incredibly brazen about their actions. Only recently three men were accused by the US regulator SEC of perpetrating a binary options scam for $100 million dollars. The sheer scope is just shocking.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.