What's new

Scam Alert Scammers have no mercy

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes
Sorry to hear that. I have the same situation. When I gain profit. They told me to pay sum then only I can do withdrawal. I learn my lesson

BO are banned in many countries. It is just like a form of online gamble. Believe that quick money do not last long.

An awful amount of Binary brokers are nothing but bucket shops with no real trading or relation with the market. Gambling houses at best, at worst just grifters that run away with your money.

I don't know how they do it but these guys are good at scamming! Binary options has a lot of these guys who come up with "strategies" only for the to tell you to use certain broker. One thing most people don't know is that, these guys when you lose they earn commission since you register using their referral link.

where i can report one guy from telegram with EA i think its imposiible to make from 300$ acc to 2 000 000 $ profit and he sell ea for 999$ + .....

This is from what I know ... never give an account to anyone to manage ... if it is 1% escamer , your money is burned

Scammer can't have mercy oh. They have finished everyone who wants to make it quick and does who are tired of hard work. Scammers are worst

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.