What's new

Should the risk in every always be 1% to 3%?

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

woodskull

Many traders follow a strict risk management and 1% to 3% seems to be the safest with a good capital, is there any traders here that risk more and are profitable and consistent?

i risk under 1%, removes most emotions in trades... losers are easier to swallow. There are EA's which risk to make aggressive gains but i don't think its long term successful

I find that I generally keep to 2 or 3% however, sometimes one see a setup on the chart that looks like a perfect entry. Take for example, Harmonic Patterns. You get good ones and ones that just make it as a pattern. And then you get good ones that fire of with a perfect confirmation. I will risk upto 5% on these day trade as I watch them go quickly into profit. Stop to BE almost immediately.

Trading is all about probability. Nothing works for certain and nobody can predict the markets. We all are just taking a chance keeping our risk low and reward potential higher.

Forex market is a risky market. We all know that trading without any knowledge can cause a big problem. So, it is needed to be gather all information before investing in this risky market. To prevent loss we can take help from different financial advisors. I always take advice from AtoZ Markets. They help me to know more about markets and help me to prevent loss. They also help me to make profit consistently

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.