What's new

Profitable EA SmartPips Fx EA (90% guaranteed accuracy)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Hi guys,

I've been a member of this forum for a while now and I must say I've really been enjoying my stay on here. I see how friendly and cooperative people are on this forum, thus making me want to share my EA here with anyone interested. Though this EA won't be given out for free but you're welcome to connect to it, for a little fee and I bet it'll be worth it!

I would have sold this EA out, but really just can't afford to that now because of the way traders sells other people's work nowadays.

I'll be posting results from the EA here, as a matter of fact, I'll share the small account someone asked me to trade the EA on last week, simply because he was having doubts when I said the EA can work on a $50 account.

I don't know how much to charge for its monthly connection but opinions are welcome (Just anything below $50, at least not to inconvenience people since the goal is to make money, especially with the current global pandemic which has rendered many jobless). And please no insult, no abusive language and vulgar language please. If you're simply not interested or think this is crap, just move on to the next thread.

NB: You are welcome to ask for refund if after connecting the EA is not making you profits.

Thank you!
SmartPips Fx
Could you please share a 3 months report of your EA estracted from your MT4.

This indicator is 100% Repaint. I have tried using this many times. It redraw and repaint. Please stop spreading wrong information.

This indicator is 100% Repaint. I have tried using this many times. It redraw and repaint. Please stop spreading wrong information.
Really? What Indicator?
I don't understand people from this site, if you're not interested in something, simply pass, you don't have to destroy it. I'm not here to plead for anyone to join or pay me, it's simply a choice.

Thanks.

Kindly f
Would you please provide us with the updated results on this?
Kindly follow up on my telegram channel for updates. The way people talks here is quite discouraging for me to post. But guys, I'm sure you understand it's not a must you comment on my thread?!

Thanks.

Able to share with us the underlying strategy of your EA?
Sorry, I'm not able to.
Everyone has their own strategy for trading. Just stick with what works for you. Key to a successful trading is "Money management" and your ability to treat Forex like a business.

Hello friend, why don't you post a signal on mql5 and in this way we can see a statistic of how the evolution of your algorithm really works?

Hello Biomoney, I think no one wants to be rude. People are just serious and want to be sure before investing in an EA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.