What's new

Profitable EA SmartPips Fx EA (90% guaranteed accuracy)

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes
Hi guys,

I've been a member of this forum for a while now and I must say I've really been enjoying my stay on here. I see how friendly and cooperative people are on this forum, thus making me want to share my EA here with anyone interested. Though this EA won't be given out for free but you're welcome to connect to it, for a little fee and I bet it'll be worth it!

I would have sold this EA out, but really just can't afford to that now because of the way traders sells other people's work nowadays.

I'll be posting results from the EA here, as a matter of fact, I'll share the small account someone asked me to trade the EA on last week, simply because he was having doubts when I said the EA can work on a $50 account.

I don't know how much to charge for its monthly connection but opinions are welcome (Just anything below $50, at least not to inconvenience people since the goal is to make money, especially with the current global pandemic which has rendered many jobless). And please no insult, no abusive language and vulgar language please. If you're simply not interested or think this is crap, just move on to the next thread.

NB: You are welcome to ask for refund if after connecting the EA is not making you profits.

Thank you!
SmartPips Fx
this is only scam
no login investor
no myfxbook and other site
only 1 picture
why you sell 90% acuracy EA
you can make 1 million$
why you dont share EA?
only waiting for scam?
only wait to scam for money

it's an interesting results.... is there a way where I can backtest the EA ...and would you accept bitcoin in form of payment in case I was convinced?

Hi guys,

I've been a member of this forum for a while now and I must say I've really been enjoying my stay on here. I see how friendly and cooperative people are on this forum, thus making me want to share my EA here with anyone interested. Though this EA won't be given out for free but you're welcome to connect to it, for a little fee and I bet it'll be worth it!

I would have sold this EA out, but really just can't afford to that now because of the way traders sells other people's work nowadays.

I'll be posting results from the EA here, as a matter of fact, I'll share the small account someone asked me to trade the EA on last week, simply because he was having doubts when I said the EA can work on a $50 account.

I don't know how much to charge for its monthly connection but opinions are welcome (Just anything below $50, at least not to inconvenience people since the goal is to make money, especially with the current global pandemic which has rendered many jobless). And please no insult, no abusive language and vulgar language please. If you're simply not interested or think this is crap, just move on to the next thread.

NB: You are welcome to ask for refund if after connecting the EA is not making you profits.

Thank you!
SmartPips Fx
Add yours demo version here bro for testing before buying

Do you have a myfxbook with results?
hey can you please share the backtest result and or connect a real account to myfxbook

What kind of strategy does this robot have?
I would like to see any backtest results.
Where is the confirmed broker?

Many of you here contacted me here and some on Telegram asking about the details of the EA, I told most of you the its a trend trading EA with hidden SL, and can take on an account as little as $50, but majority here blasted me, insulted me, called me scam. I actually take no offence in that anyway. So I then decided to even go low, by opening an account with $13 deposit (lower than the acclaimed $50) so I'll post the investor access to this account, once every month.

But just for clarification for those calling me scam is why I'm posting now. I'll be changing the password before the EA takes another trade (can't allow you insult me and still go ahead to use my trades for signals:))

I promised 90% monthly but fortunately it's not a month yet, but we've made more than 100% on this little account.

Here are the details:
Server: Fbs Real-3
Login: 230702895
Password: SmartPips001

NB: the password is Capital "S" and capital "P"

And for those who gave me account to trade and later ran away with the profits, congratulations and I hope you're able to achieve your dreams with those profits? Humans are never grateful!

For those of you tagging me a scam, I have no words for you. Please don't stop calling me scam because it motivates me to do more, such as I did with this $13 account. If not you, I wouldn't have done that :)

PS: Investor password will be changed later on, and will be reposted every month ends. I hope you enjoy seeing us grow!

Those making inquiry for learning the strategy, I'm sorry for not answering that yet. I'm not being rude or proud, I'm just afraid to let the strategy out yet and if I would, it would be for someone I believe wouldn't betrayed like some did in the past.

Happy Trading!

Impressive results but would prefer to see them verified in a myfxbook account, especially when you are charging for it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.