What's new

Soft4FX Forex Simulator v1.88

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

pumz

Forex Simulator allows you to go back to any desired point in time and replay the market starting from that time. You will see charts, indicators and even economic news releases as if you were trading live. You will be able to place your orders, modify them and close, just like you normally do.

Attachments

• Soft4FX Forex Simulator v1.88.ex4
    1.1 MB · Views: 140
Thank you for this share
Hi all im new to the forum. Looking to learn new information and tips ect. Using Eagle FX at the moment

I wonder if there is the latest 1.94. There should be. I just haven't found him yet.

k looked for a long time did not find this model, but 1.88 should really work

could this file function now? everybody could this file function now? everybody could this file function now? everybody

Forex Simulator allows you to go back to any desired point in time and replay the market starting from that time. You will see charts, indicators and even economic news releases as if you were trading live. You will be able to place your orders, modify them and close, just like you normally do.
thanks, i think this tool is very useful.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.