What's new

THE GOLD SCALPER (*MT4*)

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
Hello guys,
Forex is obviously a long journey, I am still a tourist like y'all.
I've been trying to learn many courses, find many signal groups and got many many expert advisors and custom indicators, I finally can say I've got it.
One of my most basic and personal fav. EA I want to share which is called " The Gold Scalper "
Put it on mt4 on 5MIN chart, 5min TF on pair " XAU/USD "
and be aware, never run an EA while there is news,
try it out when market is normal, let me know your reviews, Thanks, god bless us all traders .. <3

Attachments

• The Gold Scalper3.ex4
    164.9 KB · Views: 120
Hello guys,
Forex is obviously a long journey, I am still a tourist like y'all.
I've been trying to learn many courses, find many signal groups and got many many expert advisors and custom indicators, I finally can say I've got it.
One of my most basic and personal fav. EA I want to share which is called " The Gold Scalper "
Put it on mt4 on 5MIN chart, 5min TF on pair " XAU/USD "
and be aware, never run an EA while there is news,
try it out when market is normal, let me know your reviews, Thanks, god bless us all traders .. <3
thanks

I have shared the EA, U can simply download it and put it on ur mt4, GOLD CHART 5min .. its too easy! use it and beware of news day turn it off and close trades when there are lot of high impact news. ITs a great bot. just learn how to control it, you'll thank me!

but sir why dnt u simply put it on demo account on newsless days and see how this behaves ? why do u need screenshots when I have simply uploaded the Robot ?

Good morning, I have tried it and it has gone well, I suppose in demo but I would like to know who uploaded the message if he can provide a screenshot of its configuration or configure it by default, thanks

gentle_elder

Hey guys I am glad u r liking this bot, it works well on prop firms and any broke I've tried,u can play with settings but I only put I on default settings.
just close all trades and stop bot before high impact news!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.