What's new

Indicator The guy "kresh king" selling the so called: Money Heist System or Indicator is a scammer. Tried and tested the seller and i even have proof that he's

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

hanter

Hello guys, be warned the guy who goes by the name kresh and he claims to sell money heist system for Boom and Crash is a scammer, he will take you payments and ditch you or come up with many excuses. If anyone had actually purchased it we would have it being sent as people aren't all scammers and selfish

Hello guys, be warned the guy who goes by the name kresh and he claims to sell money heist system for Boom and Crash is a scammer, he will take you payments and ditch you or come up with many excuses. If anyone had actually purchased it we would have it being sent as people aren't all scammers and selfish
Thank you for information

thanks, appreciate the tip

sorry to hear that bro

i have searched everywhere and cant seem to find the original creator of the money heist system anyone know where we can get a legit contact

This indicator repaint? i see a lot of indicators and all repaint, its a lose time for my i send only no repaint indicator but normaly not indicate
Thank you

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.