What's new

There are more than thousands of trading broker.

There are more than thousands of trading broker in the market. But not all broker are credible. A trader should select those trading platforms which is comfortable and have maximum trading facilities and trading technologies in their trading platform. Also, they should check their trader security for funds. I am not interested to invest on those brokers who will not provide me the guarantee of my funds. Also, lowest spreads are the very important fact for trader selection.

There are more than thousands of trading broker in the market. But not all broker are credible. A trader should select those trading platforms which is comfortable and have maximum trading facilities and trading technologies in their trading platform. Also, they should check their trader security for funds. I am not interested to invest on those brokers who will not provide me the guarantee of my funds. Also, lowest spreads are the very important fact for trader selection.
In Forex trading confidence plays a vital role in achieving success. Without acquiring confidence in your trading life, you cannot achieve success. So, to Forex trading properly you need to achieve confidence and confidence can come from proper trading knowledge. ForexOne is the reliable broker who gives necessary trading courses which help the beginners to acquire good trading knowledge and by proper trading knowledge I have become confident Forex trader.

Now I am trading with FreshForex and I am using MT5 from FreshForex, it is smooth and offer you so many advantages such as :
Extended range of timeframes (21 against 9 in MT4)
6 pending order types, including Buy Stop-Limit, Sell Stop-Limit
Easy-to-use deeper quotes and chart history
Built-in economic calendar
and many more
You guys should try it. go to https://freshforex.com/traders/metatrad ... -download/ and feel the difference

There are many things to check and verify before you choose one good broker, just as mentioned in your requirements, low and tight spreads, good commissions coupled with good trading platforms are essential when choosing a broker. I have used Profiforex for years now and I am enjoying their forex services and platform. They have low and tight spreads and for the years that I have been trading with them, I have not faced any requotes and barely get slippages.

Choosing a broker in a forex market is a difficult job. because there are so many scam and fake brokers available in the forex market. As a trader, I am trading with TP Global FX. They are very reliable and trustable broker. They provide low spreads starts from 0.01 pips. They are giving high leverage up to 1:500. They have expert advise, easy withdraw, trading policies, 24X5 customer service and many more facilities. With the help of them I can make profit consistently.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.