What's new

which pairs are more profitable?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
It is difficult to determine which currency pairs are more profitable with minimal risk as the foreign exchange market is highly volatile and subject to a variety of factors such as economic conditions, political events, and interest rates. However, generally speaking, major currency pairs such as the EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD tend to be more stable and have lower volatility compared to exotic currency pairs, which may make them more suitable for traders looking to minimize risk. Additionally, traders may consider using risk management techniques such as setting stop-loss orders and using a suitable leverage level to help mitigate risk.

For most traders, the profitable pair would be the EURUSD, and for me, it's the same, but I also prefer using minor currency pairs such as AUD/GBP are profitable when using good strategies and reliable brokers.

The volatility of the forex market makes it impossible to determine which pairs are most profitable.... and with that comes your risk tolerance... and discipline to trade your trading plan... all pairs can be profitable essentially.

Most profitable should be the one with highest volatility yet organized enough that would be GBPJPY everyday any day!

There is way more the GJ than many realize

The Asset is as good as gold....just a bit better! To be honest

For most traders, the profitable pair would be the EURUSD, and for me, it's the same, but I also prefer using minor currency pairs such as AUD/GBP are profitable when using good strategies and reliable brokers.
Good idea but its also subject to your skill level for that pair

For the following reasons, the Euro/US dollar pair is recognised as the most lucrative currency pair in forex: High Liquidity: The US has the largest economy in the world, with Europe coming in second.

Different currency pairs might have different levels of volatility. For instance, because they trade with a lot of liquidity, currency pairs like EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY are sometimes regarded as some of the least volatile pairs.

forex market is highly unpredictable and constantly changing. but major pairs such as eur/usd, usd/jpy, and gbp/usd, are typically more liquid and have tighter spreads compared to exotic currency pairs. these pairs are often less volatile and may be considered less risky.

There is no definitive answer to which currency pairs are more profitable in forex trading, That being said, some currency pairs are generally considered more popular and heavily traded than others, These popular currency pairs are known as "major" currency pairs and include:EUR/USD, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, USD/CHF, AUD/USD, USD/CAD. However, it is important to note that profitability in forex trading depends on individual trading strategies, risk management, and market conditions at the time of trading. Therefore, traders should conduct their own research and analysis.

The EURUSD is the most successful pair for most traders, and it is for me as well, but I also enjoy utilising smaller currency pairings such as AUD/GBP, which are profitable when employing excellent tactics and trusted brokers.

For the following reasons, the Euro/US dollar combination is recognised as the most successful currency pair in forex: High liquidity: The European economy is the second biggest in the world, behind the United States.

I always go for eurusd and audusd, because they are much more volatile which means if you play the card right, you will be able to make a good return. plus i have been doing trading on those pairs for the long time so I got used to knowing which and what strategy can I implement in order to make a good return.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.