What's new

What are the best forex pairs to trade for beginners

The best pair is EUR/USD, but any major currency pair will work fine as they offer tight spreads and low volatility. EUR/USD has the lowest volatility, the best spreads, and the highest trading volume. So it is the best for beginners because it offers 'ideal' conditions for them.

New guys should stay off real markts . they should learn to trade on simulated markets 1st. master price action and market structure etc and even then on demo accts b4 gettin on real accounts

Hi guys, in your experience what do you think are the best forex pairs to trade for beginners?
EURUSD and then I would scalp it if you have an small account, when the account is bigger I would then switch over to day trading and then start to focus on 2 pairs, until you are watching 6 pairs at the same time - you shouldn´t go higher then that since that will remove too much focus.

The best currency pairs for a beginner can are EUR/USD, GBP/USD, and USD/JPY these are major currency pairs that hold high volatility.

For beginners, it's generally recommended to start with the major currency pairs, as they tend to be the most liquid and have the tightest spreads. The most popular major currency pairs are:

1. EUR/USD (Euro/US Dollar)
  2. USD/JPY (US Dollar/Japanese Yen)
  3. GBP/USD (British Pound/US Dollar)
  4. USD/CHF (US Dollar/Swiss Franc)
  5. AUD/USD (Australian Dollar/US Dollar)
These currency pairs generally have lower volatility and stronger trends, which can make them easier for beginners to trade. Additionally, these pairs have high liquidity, which means that it's easy to enter and exit trades at a good price.

It's important to note that past performance does not guarantee future results, so it's important for beginners to do their own research, learn about currency trading and use risk management techniques such as setting stop-loss orders and using a suitable leverage level.

All trading pairs can be profitable for you if your analysis is right. But try to trade in low spread-consuming pairs. It’s a way of broker’s commissioning, meaning it is a commission taken by brokers. Considering so, low-spread is beneficial for traders.

Last edited by a moderator:
For the beginner, the best forex pairs to consider are the eurusd, gbpusd. But before jumping into live trading, just make sure to opt for a regulated broker like fxview or pepperstone, so that you can also get good trading conditions and responsive customer support in case you have some queries to resolve.

I would suggest to a new trader..... eur/usd, usd/jpy, tighter spreads with these two... Aud/Usd is also a decent one to trade.... it moves slower but moves quite steadily most of the time.

As a beginner, it is important to choose forex pairs that are relatively easy to analyze and have lower volatility. Some forex pairs that are commonly recommended for beginners are EUR/USD, USD/JPY and GBP/USD.

Hi guys, in your experience what do you think are the best forex pairs to trade for beginners?
For beginners I would recommend to trade AUD/USD (Australian Dollar/US Dollar), because there is a good stability in trends. To master EUR/USD you got to be a lot more experienced from my point of view.

For beginners in forex trading, it's advisable to focus on major currency pairs due to their liquidity and lower volatility. The most popular choices include EUR/USD, USD/JPY, and GBP/USD. These pairs involve currencies from economically stable nations, offering relatively predictable movements. The ample market information and analysis available make it easier for beginners to grasp trends and patterns. Additionally, these pairs often have lower transaction costs. As expertise grows, traders may diversify into other pairs, but starting with major pairs provides a solid foundation for understanding market dynamics and refining trading strategies.

Yes. And you shouldn’t choose many currency pairs and trade them at the same time. Firstly, the risks will be increased and there will be a greater possibility of losing the deposit. Secondly, it is better to learn to predict the movement of one pair than to trade a large number of instruments at once.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.